Cotopaxi Allpa 42L Travel Pack - Del Dia
An expanded size of our signature adventure travel pack, the Allpa 42L Travel Pack protects and comfortably carries all your worldly possessions, whether you’re headed across the ocean, across state lines, or across … the street. Identical to our standard Allpa 42L Travel Pack in features and function, this version is different in its use of repurposed fabrics. We use high-quality, synthetic fabrics left over from other companies’ large production runs to create every Allpa Del Día, making each pack one of a kind and uniquely sustainable.
The Allpa 42L features a suitcase style, zippered opening and inside, we divvied up the pack with various sizes of zippered mesh pockets to keep clothing, travel documents, toiletries, and other essentials neatly organized when you’re in transit. We also added a padded sleeve for your laptop or tablet, a top zip pocket for quick-grab items, and an exterior shortcut pocket that provides access to the main compartment when you don’t want to fully open the bag. Four reinforced handles let you grab, pull, and pitch from any angle, and the pack’s carabiner lash points let you strap on extra gear.
*All Allpa Del Dia Packs are one-of-a-kind, colour patterns are not guaranteed.
- Weight-distributing, low-profile harness system with removable, torso height, adjustable hipbelt
- Suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment
- Large zippered mesh compartment on the right side
- Subdivided zippered mesh compartments on the left side
- Padded laptop sleeve up to 15 inches
- Padded tablet sleeve up to 12.5 inches
- Padded phone sleeve up to 6.5 inches
- Shortcut zipper to main compartment
- Top zippered pocket
- YKK security zippers on all closures
- Carabiner lash points for attaching extra gear
- Four reinforced grab handles
- Included rain cover
- One exterior water bottle pocket that accommodates up to 3" in diameter
- 4lb 3oz (1905g)
- 21.5 x 13 x 9in (55 x 34 x 22.5cm)
- 42L (2563cu in)
Made With (Re)Purpose™
All products in our (Re)Purpose™ Collection use fabric left over from other companies’ larger production runs. That’s what makes our Del Día bags one of a kind, and our Teca Windbreakers limited-edition: We take high-quality, remnant fabric originally produced for another purpose to create these products. Every (Re)Purpose™ product keeps fabric out of the landfill and puts it in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you.