Badger Beard Balm
Badger Beard Balm
Good Grooming for Adventurous Badgers
- Daily, leave-in conditioner and styling aid.
- Seals in moisture and conditions your beard, making hair appear thicker.
- Penetrates deeply and moisturizes with no greasy after feel.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, and essential fatty acids.
A good beard balm should condition your beard, seal in moisture, keep stray hairs in check, and act as a light styling aid - so over time your beard not only looks healthier, it feels softer as well. Our certified organic Beard Balm does all of that, naturally! Key ingredients such as Jojoba and Babassu penetrate deeply and moisturize with no greasy after feel. Baobab is rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, and essential fatty acids. Beeswax seals in moisture while providing styling hold. Apply daily to style, nourish, condition, and keep your beard healthy and strong.
What's the difference between beard oil and a beard balm?
Beard oil softens facial hair and nourishes the skin underneath creating the conditions for healthy beard growth. Beard balm, on the other hand, is like pomade made especially for beards. It's thicker than beard oil, but not as thick as a beard wax.
When should you use beard oil and/or a beard balm?
Beard oil is especially helpful during the first six weeks of beard growth, when itching can be a problem. It can be used to soothe skin underneath the beard at any time or as an intensive night treatment. Once your beard reaches the desirable length, beard balm is a daily, leave-in conditioner that works wonders as a moisturizer and styling aid to tame any rogue hairs, leaving your beard looking shiny and healthy. Our certified organic Beard Balm contains hydrating Jojoba, nourishing Babassu, and organic Beeswax to seal in moisture and provide good hold. It's also rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, and essential fatty acids.
- Our Beard Oil is a blend of certified organic Jojoba and Babassu and powerful antioxidants to soften, moisturize and protect beard and skin in one easy step.
- You'll enjoy a pleasingly light aroma with subtle hints of Bergamot, Vertivert, Cardamom, and Black Pepper, perfect for adventurous gents.